Berlin, Palma de Mallorca
KEWENIG was founded in 1986 as Jule Kewenig Galerie, based in Haus Bitz in Frechen near Cologne. After more than 25 years in the Rhineland the gallery is now located in Berlin. In September 2013, KEWENIG inaugurated the new gallery building in Bruederstr. 10, on the Museumsinsel. Built in 1688, it is among Berlin’s oldest remaining town houses.
An electric power substation in Berlin-Moabit, built in 1901 by the renowned architect Franz Schwechten, has become warehouse and Schaulager to large s...