Download the full press release here.
- Art Basel’s 2022 edition in Miami Beach closed on Saturday, December 3, 2022, following a week of vigorous sales across all sectors of the market and throughout the duration of the show
- Reinforcing Art Basel’s position as the premier global fair in the Americas, the event saw an overall attendance of 76,000 throughout its VIP and public days, attracting major collectors and institutions from 88 countries
- The show presented an exceptional overview of artists, galleries, and new perspectives from the region across its main fair and special sectors, including monumental works in Meridians
- Celebrating 20 years of Art Basel in Miami Beach, Art Basel launched a Gift-Giving Campaign with a lead gift to the STEAM + program, whose mission is to bring active artists into the seven public schools of the city of Miami Beach
- Art Basel, whose Lead Partner is UBS, took place from December 1 to 3, with preview days on November 29 and 30, at the Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC)