To ensure your safety and comfort at our Hong Kong show, please be aware of the following and prepare accordingly:
- For safety and security reasons, all visitors and their belongings are subject to a thorough inspection before entering the show premises.
- Backpacks, suitcases and trolleys of any size are not allowed.
- Bags, briefcases and similar items larger than 16" x 8" x 16" (40 x 20 x 40 cm) must be deposited at the coat check.
- Only one bag per person is allowed.
- Personal/- non-professional use photography is permitted, however it must be conducted without disruption to the galleries or visitors, and with the safety of the artworks in mind.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the exhibition halls, with the exception of certified service animals for visitors with disabilities.
- Please note that press and promotional photography and filming are taking place on the premises. Attendance at the fair implies permission for your image to be used for non-commercial purposes (including media reports).
- Smoking is not permitted on the show premises.
- All visitors must comply with requests and instructions from the onsite security staff.
Read the full version of our safety and security policy.